Cuma, Ekim 02, 2009

Tuomas... oh, Tuomas!



Forgiving someone is hard, y'know? It doesn't matter whether you know that person or not. But sometimes, there will be a point where all the hate will dissolve into sympathy and love.

Okay, it's getting confusing for those of you who don't know me. Let me begin properly.

I am a huge fan of old-Nightwish, and by that I mean Nightwish during Tarja's era. And after they fired Tarja, I hated Tuomas Holopainen with a fucking passion yet loved his songs. It was pure conflict.

However, I watched this documentary about him where he talks about his childhood etc; I've realized no matter how stupid he was, I still have a great amount of respect for this man. I don't know; he's inspiring and his music is his way of running away from world. I like that. Oh, the documentary was made after they fired Tarja and he said he was so proud of her... which made me smile. I feel calm after watching that. Well, letting go of all that anger against Tuomas and the beautiful Lapland scenery... very soothing.

So... I have realized that he's a truly beautiful human. In all aspects. I don't hate him anymore even though I think he was stupid to let Tarja go, I just love him and his music. I wish I could explain it more but I can't. I'm inspired and humbled by this man and his perfection.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to escape the reality once again with the wondrous Maestro Holopainen.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder